Monday, July 27, 2009

Just Say No to Michael Vick

It was just announced about an hour ago that Michael Vick will be conditionally reinstated to the NFL. He is currently a free agent so he is free to sign with the highest bidder. Jerry Jones has stated on the record several times that the Cowboys will not be signing Michael Vick.

I bring up the issue because I know the "bring Vick to Dallas" comments are already piling up. I don't want that guy on my team now or ever. Look at the picture to the right and tell me he isn't such a bad guy. Those are Falcon fans he flipping off. I doubt he could handle the scrutiny he would face as a Dallas Cowboy. The Cowboys just spent an offseason eliminating distractions and he would be the ultimate distraction coming off of his suspension. Jerry Jones, please don't do something stupid!

3 comments:

  1. It feels like our team finally might be under the radar, Vick would be the total opposite of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vick wasnt a good QB before being out of football for a couple of years...i cant imagine he's gotten better all of a sudden.

    I agree...he's not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's no reason to even talk about Mike Vick....who is that anyway when it comes to the Cowboys...........Him giving the middle finger to a fan is worse than "PitBull" fighting.....That's just my opinion though. -Atl_Cowboy

    ReplyDelete